Monday, August 5, 2013

17 days until Transfer

So I went to my ultrasound appointment on July 31st. This ultrasound was to make sure that my uterine lining was nice and thin following my BCP and my menstrual cycle. I was told the goal was for the lining to be below 5mm. So of coarse after the ultrasound I was anxious to know the results (I know I have no patience at all, but I am working on that I promise) . But since the office I have been going to Parkhill Women's Clinic is Awesome especially Amy I received my results that day. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . Mine was 3.70mm YEAH. So it looks like we are right on track.

So as far as my medications go. I have been on the Lupron injections since July 22nd, I started the Vivelle patches on August 2nd, and also started taking baby aspirin on August 2nd. I don't know if it's been the combo of the meds i have been taking but I have been having killer headaches and hot flashes lately. But if that is my worse side effect I will take it.

I literally have a calendar in my bathroom that says what meds to take on which day and I have wrote on the calendar the days until the transfer and I am so surprised at how fast the transfer day is becoming so close. I have everything all lined out (I think). My wonderful mother is coming to stay a week at my house and watch my kiddos. I have my work scheduled covered (kinda), my husband was able to take off to go with me. So now we just wait until my ultrasound on August 16th to find out what time we leave.

So it looks like my journey is starting to really take off. I just love that I have this blog to share with everyone my journey. I am so happy with how supportive everyone has been. I honestly haven't had any negative comments regarding my decisions. Everyone from family and friends to coworkers at work have been so supportive and I thank yall so much for that. It truly means so much to me.

 Me and my husband went on a date night the other night to eat dinner and play mini golf and we couldn't stop talking about how excited we were and how awesome it was going to be to watch the IPs the first time they get to hold their baby. Just the though overwhelms me with happiness and emotion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment