Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thyroid levels

Ok so I know that I have already posted a blog today but I promised to updated the blog every time something new or exciting happens and today just happen to be two things :)

So if you remember from before. After I had my medical screening in Boston I learning that my thyroid level was elevated at 9. The goal is to have you thyroid level 3 or below. So when I came home I had my level rechecked and it was even more elevated at 9.3. So I was started on Synthroid 50mcg daily. I have had no side effects from the medication. I can even tell a difference I'm not sleepy all the time like I was before starting the medication. Well I have been on the medication for 1 month and 2 days. I went back to the doctor today to have my blood redrawn. I will not have the results until Tuesday but please everyone say a prayer for me that it is within the normal range. We cannot do the transfer as scheduled if it is still elevated.

No comments:

Post a Comment