Monday, June 24, 2013

And the Grand total is. . . . . . . . . .

I am having trouble getting going this morning on my blog for some reason. I guess after working the last 3 days doing 12 hour shifts has wore me out. So as the Mock cycle comes to an end I have been looking back to when it started. . . . Over the cycle I have completed the following and I have to say it really wasn't that bad.

-27 subcutaneous shots (the belly shots)
-34 hormone patches
-21 vaginal pills-These cause thick white discharge :(
-10 IM injections(the butt shots in the butt)
-3 vaginal ultrasounds- To check my uterine lining.
-2 blood draws

I have grew so much over the past 7 weeks and I am very proud of myself. When I started this journey I had never given myself any injection and really didn't receive any other than the yearly flu shot. I am so excited to see what the future holds. I do my Endometrial Biopsy Tuesday morning. Then after the Biopsy we just wait on my "monthly friend" to come visit and I contact the nurse from the IVF clinic and start my BCP. That is when the real cycle officially starts:)I believe then we will know a kind of not exact date for the transfer. EEK can you believe it's already here. When I started this journey I knew that there would be people who would support me and people that would judge me. But I have to say that I am so happy with all the support that I have received from not only my family, but also my co-workers. I would like to say Thank you so much to everyone for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment