Thursday, October 24, 2013

Nice and fluffy

Ok I have to start out by saying I am so sorry for being MIA lately. Between my sons baseball fall ball and travel team oh and not to mention work. I have been super busy. Saying that it is time to do some serious updating.

 I have been taking my cycle meds as scheduled. We did the same medication with this cycle as with cycle #1. Thank goodness I didn't have bad migraines this time around. My last day for the Lupron SC injections was Monday :) Although I was happy to see them go I knew it was time to start the Big Daddy injections the famous PIO ( progesterone in oil). These are the injections that have a lot larger needle and must go in the booty. So I started those Tuesday and so far so good. I am just thankful that I have a husband that will do them because I don't think I could give myself the injections.

I went in Monday for my ultrasound to make sure that my uterine lining was nice and fluffy for the embryo babies would have a comfy home. The requirement for transfer is 7. The day of the ultrasound I am usually so nervous trying to give my uterus a pep talk. I know it sounds crazy but so far it has worked :) Lol so in cycle #1 my lining was 7.1( whew barely passed that one)  this time around my uterine lining was 9.3!!!!! Whoop whoop. I was on cloud nine. So looking like everything is a good with the transfer. 

Keep an eye out for my blog will be a week of updates :) thank everyone for taking the time out and reading my blog and please continue to pray for my journey:)



No comments:

Post a Comment