Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Home Sweet Home

So I have to say I had a blast in Boston. My IPs were so awesome and showed us the best time. So MJ and I woke up bright and early this morning. Our flight flew out at 9:00am and we wanted to be there in plenty of time so we go there around 7:30. We got bags checked, boarding passes printed, and was off to find a Starbucks:). We boarded our plane as scheduled and the Boston to Houston trip was relaxing and Uneventful (PTL) but once we arrived to Houston it was another story. Now if you have ever been to Houston airport then you understand how huge and crazy it is. We had to get from C terminal to B terminal in 45 min!!!! I was very out of breath by the time we got there. The plane I was scheduled it get on was running late (again PTL) because that meant that I was able to grab a burger so I do didn't starve. :) So here I sit on my flight from Houston to Fayetteville. And I am so ready to see my family. 

As far as the post transfer symptoms, I have had some mild cramping( a lot less severe than the last transfer). So I continue to pray that he protects and helps grow this sweet baby. 

 I knew the transfer would come and go quickly. But what I Wasn't prepared for was how hard it was to say good bye to them at the airport. Knowing that we would either see each other in 3 months or we would never see each other again. Just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes. 

So that was my eventful weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment