Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy T Day

So the big day has come but I want to rewind and talk about last night first.

 It was recommended that we do acupuncture pre transfer and post. I was very nervous going into this, since I had never had it and I'm not a huge fan of needles. So we went and did the acupuncture last night and I have to say I am a believer now. It was not painful at all and I slept so well last night. 

This morning we were instructed to be at te IVF clinic at 10:30 and transfer at 11:00. I was instructed to take first Valium at 10:00 and second at 10:30 and like before 32 oz of water for a nice full bladder.

We were called back promptly at 11:00 and was taken to change clothes. This time we had a nice surprise and both IPs were able to come back to the transfer room, which I think was awesome. 


Like before I was placed on a table with stirrups where I placed my legs. They checked to make sure my bladder was full enough(which it was) then they took one last look at the embro babies before being transferred. They then transferred them without any problems. I have to say this time was so much more emotional. 

After the transfer I was moved to a recliner and was instructed to stay lying back for about 10 min before getting up. After the 10 min I was released to go relieve my bladder (whew). 

I was instructed by the acupuncturist to eat only hot foods today and room temp liquids to drink. So that is what I shall do. Nice warm pizza for lunch it is:) We will have the blood test in 2 weeks to check my beta hcg levels. So everyone please continue to pray for us.

So that was our very eventfly day that was followed with a day of lying around and a nice nap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment