Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cycle #2

I am so excited and yet nervous to start this next cycle. I received my calendar of medications and ultrasounds regarding when to start/have them and when the transfer will be, and it looks like the following:

-9/10- Start oral birth control- check (headaches)
-9/25 Start the Lupron 10 units sc daily
-9-29 Last day of oral birth control pills and will start period soon
-10/04 Baseline ultrasound to make sure my uterine lining is nice and thin as expected, Start the vivelle patches, and baby aspirin.
-10/12 Start the Estrace 2mg per Vagina daily
-10/21 Ultrasound in am to make sure that my uterine lining is nice and thick for the transfer.
-10/22 Start the Endometrin, Progesterone (Big daddy shots), Doxycycline, and Medrol.
-10/24 Fly to Boston
-10/25 TRANSFER!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I have pretty much cut almost all fast food out of my diet. I have trying to drink a lot more water daily and I am down to one soda daily. I have added alot of fresh fruits and veggies to my diet and I hope that this will help sort of 
cleanse my body to be ready to be pregnant. I have it printed out the calendar and have it hanging in my bathroom like. It is just fun to mark off the days until transfer.

 I was always taught to claim things as though they are. So here we go, This WILL be the cycle that takes, we WILL get pregnant, and we Will have a healthy baby. Please everyone be in agreement with me on this cycle that it will end on a positive note with a healthy baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment