Monday, July 22, 2013

31 days to go until theTransfer

So today was Day 1 of Lupron. I remember at the beginning of the mock cycle being so nervous to given myself a shot even if it was a tiny needle.  I believed the first Lupron shot took approx. 15-20 minutes because I was dancing around the bathroom afraid to poke myself. But after having to get the PIO injections in my bum(OUCHY) for 11 days the Lupron injections were so simple I didn't even feel it.

I woke up this morning and was super excited to give myself this tiny little shot because it means that we have officially started our REAL cycle. So I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom and got everything all ready and Boom it was done.  Took me a whole 5 seconds. It kind of feels good to be back on medication I feel productive. :) Like we are finally moving forward.

On another note,  I have been having the craziest dreams since we set the Transfer date. lol I don't know if it is because I am so blasted excited/nervous, but they are crazy. Well that's really all I have this time I just wanted to let everyone know that we are underway. Please continue to pray that everything continues to go smoothly and I will keep everyone updated on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment