Saturday, May 4, 2013

Boston Bound

I know that it has been a while since I last blogged but we were waiting on my "monthly friend" to come so that we could schedule our trip to Boston. Now most months that is the day that I dread the most. BUT this month I was actually counting down the days until it's arrival. But I am happy to announce it made its appearance bright and early this morning. So it looks like everything is right on track. My husband and I will be flying to Boston bright and early Thursday morning and coming home Friday evening. My job has been awesome and helped me schedule my days around this trip. Family has offered to help with the kiddos while we are gone. So lets see. 

1. Work covered. . . . .check
2. Kids covered. . . . . check
3. Menstrual Cycle here and started on Birth control. . . . . check.
4. Hotel Booked. . . . check

It looks like we are all set. Now we wait. :)   Did I forget to mention the most important part. . . . We get to meet the IPs in person!!!!! I am so excited. I think I am like a kid on Christmas day. haha. So it looks like the next time I blog it will be from the hotel room in Boston. This is such an exiting time in our life. Everyone please say a prayer for us that everything is going to run smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment