Friday, May 17, 2013

Guess what arrived today. . . .

The Medicine
 
 
 
I don't know if I explained to everyone that the IVF doctor that it would be best to do a "Mock cycle" Which means that I will do the medicine for 7 weeks and then have a follow up ultrasound to see how my body is reacting to the IVF medicine. I also found out at my medical screening that my TSH (thyroid) was elevated. So I went to have follow up blood work today to see if I need to start medication to lower my thyroid levels.
 
So I start the mock cycle Sunday. Starting Sunday I will be giving myself SC injections of Lupron and I will do that daily. I have a baseline ultrasound on 5/28 to see how my uterus looks and will start vivelle hormone patches that day. So I have decided that as I go through the medication process that I am going to be 100% honest on how it makes me feel. Although I am praying I feel the same :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment