Monday, September 16, 2013

What's next you ask?

Send Baby dust our way :)
I have sit down multiple times to update this blog, but it seem like every time I try nothing comes to my mind. The question that everyone seems to ask is "What is the next step" and the truth is I don't know. I know that we would do another cycle but I was unsure when we would start or if it would be different. If we would stay on the same meds or try new ones.

I have thought multiple times since the transfer "What could I have done different" And honestly I can't think of anything. I did the medicines step by step as ordered, I rested every time I felt the smallest cramp, and most importantly I put my whole heart into it. Every time I think about it, it break my heart. I want nothing more than for my sweet IPs a perfect, healthy baby.

So as of right now I do not know when I start the next cycle. I have been on BCP for about a week (and the headaches have been awful). So I just wait patiently until I get instructions for the next cycle. Thank you everyone for following my blog and keeping up with my journey and I promise I will let you know as soon as I know regarding the next cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment