Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas to all

I hope that everyone is having a Merry Christmas today so far. Our family woke up bright and early and opened presents and had breakfast (breakfast casserole that I cooked in the crockpot last night). It was so easy and so delish. Plus I didn't have to cook anything this morning so that was a plus.

I know that I am a bit behind but it has been crazy around here. So for the good news we had our embryo transfer on 12/17/15. We transferred two healthy embryos. I had laser acupuncture before and after the transfer. I was unsure what "laser acupuncture" was also and was slightly nervous, but it was completely painless. Pre transfer we also did a few of the regular acupuncture needles in my stomach. Everything went perfectly without any complications. Now we just wait until Monday 12/28/15 for our first beta Hcg. Only 3 days away and I am so excited. I will be sure to update everyone sooner this time. I hope that all of you have a blessed Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment