Saturday, August 29, 2015

Can it really be this easy?

Lets me think I feel like a lot has happened since I last blogged. Lets see the IP IVF clinic received my previous journey's file from the fertility clinic in LA on 8/21/15 and approved me to be a surrogate through their clinic and my IP received my profile the same day. On Saturday I had my BIG 3-0 birthday. Then on Monday morning 8/24/15 I received the best news ever, that the IP had looked at my profile and would like to face time with us. So on Monday evening John and I face timed with them. From the time that I read their profile I just had this feeling that they were the exact couple that I had been looking for. So we had our face time "meeting" and of coarse I was so nervous I thought I was going to vomit (I didn't). But it went so smooth and she was so easy to talk to. Like I got butterflies in my stomach (don't laugh). I am actually smiling just thinking about it. So yeah we are officially MATCHED.

The next few steps are a lot of paper work but the most exciting step is going to meet them in person. I am not sure when that will be yet but I will for sure let everyone know. I know that I keep saying it but I really do feel at peace with this journey. I do feel like it is a little bit easier since I have been through these steps one before :)

***So my kiddos have been in school now for 2 weeks and they all seem to enjoy it. Joslyn made the advanced women's choir, Hunter made the travel baseball team, and Logan is playing baseball but this year is pitching machine. I am so excited about all of their activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment